Sunday, 20 July 2008
Friday, 18 July 2008
Thursday, 17 July 2008
Wednesday, 16 July 2008
Saturday, 5 July 2008
Friday, 4 July 2008
(Read NSTP) and (Read Malaysiakini)
by the abovenamed RAJA
at Makhamah Tinggi Kuala Lumpur )
this 18th day of June 2008 )
5. I was however re-employed by Abdul Razak Baginda on the 05-10-2006 as he had apparently received a harassing phone call from a Chinese man calling himself ASP Tan who had threatened him to pay his debts. I later found out this gentleman was in fact a private investigator called Ang who was employed by a Mongolian woman called Altantuya Shaaribuu.
12. I was therefore supposed to protect his daughter Rowena as well.
14. Altantuya had introduced herself to Suras as ‘Aminah’ and had informed Suras she was there to see her boyfriend Abdul Razak Baginda.
15. These 3 Mongolian girls however returned to Abdul Razak Baginda’s office at the Bangunan Getah Asli, Jalan Ampang again, the next day at about 12.00 noon. They did not enter the building but again informed Suras that they wanted to meet Aminah’s boyfriend, Abdul Razak Baginda.
18. In the meantime I had arranged for Suras to perform surveillance on Hotel Malaya to monitor the movements of these 3 Mongolian girls, but they recognized him. Apparently they become friends with Suras after that and he ended up spending a few nights in their hotel room.
19. When Abdul Razak Baginda discovered Suras was becoming close to Aminah he asked me to pull him out from Hotel Malaya.
20. On the 14.10.2006, Aminah turned up at Abdul Razak Baginda’s house in
21. I followed the patrol cars to Brickfields police station in a taxi. I called Abdul Razak Baginda and his lawyer Dirren to lodge a police report but they refused.
22. When I was at the Brickfields police station, Aminah’s own Private Investigator, one Mr. Ang arrived and we had a discussion. I was told to deliver a demand to Abdul Razak Baginda for USD$500,000.00 and 3 tickets to
25.1 He had been introduced to Aminah by Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak at a diamond exhibition in
25.2 Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak informed Abdul Razak Baginda that he had a sexual relationship with Aminah and that she was susceptible to anal intercourse.
25.3 Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak wanted Abdul Razak Baginda to look after Aminah as he did not want her to harass him since he was now the Deputy Prime Minister.
25.4 Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, Abdul Razak Baginda and Aminah had all been together at a dinner in
28. Whist I was talking to Aminah, she informed me of the following :-
28.1 That she met Abdul Razak Baginda in
28.2 That she had also met Abdul Razak Baginda and Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak at a dinner in
28.3 That she was promised a sum of USD$500,000.00 as commission for assisting in a Submarine deal in
28.4 That Abdul Razak Baginda had bought her a house in
28.5 That her mother was ill and she needed money to pay for her treatment.
28.6That Abdul Razak Baginda had married her in
28.7 That if I wouldn’t allow her to see Abdul Razak Baginda, would I be able to arrange for her to see Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.
33. After the 19.10.2006, I continued to work for Abdul Razak Baginda at his house in Damansara Heights from 7.00 p.m. to 8.00 a.m. the next morning, as he had been receiving threatening text messages from a woman called ‘Amy’ who was apparently ‘Aminah’s’ cousin in Mongolia.
47. At the end of November 2006, the D9 department of the IPK sent a detective to my house to escort me to the IPK Jalan Hang Tuah. When I arrived, I was told I was being arrested under S.302 of the Penal Code for murder. I was put in the lock up and remanded for 7 days.
49. They then proceeded to record my statement from 8.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. everyday for 7 consecutive days. I told them all I knew including everything Abdul Razak Baginda and Aminah had told me about their relationships with Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak but when I came to sign my statement, these details had been left out.
50. I have given evidence in the trial of Azilah, Sirul and Abdul Razak Baginda at the Shah Alam High Court. The prosecutor did not ask me any questions in respect of Aminah’s relationship with Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak or of the phone call I received from DSP Musa Safri, whom I believe was the ADC for Datuk Seri Najib Razak and/or his wife.
54.1 State my disappointment at the standard of investigations conducted by the authorities into the circumstances surrounding the murder of Altantuya Shaaribuu.
54.3 Persuade the relevant authorities to reopen their investigations into this case immediately so that any fresh evidence may be presented to the Court prior to submissions at the end of the prosecutions case.
54.5. Express my concern that should the defence not be called in the said murder trial, the accused, Azilah and Sirul will not have to swear on oath and testify as to the instructions they received and from whom they were given.
Wednesday, 2 July 2008
The APARTMENT UNIT NUMBER 1151 of DESA DAMANSARA CONDOMINIUM, where the alleged sodomy as claimed by the victim, MOHD SAIFUL BUKHARI AZLAN, took place; DOES NOT belongs to Saiful or rented by him.
The said unit is in-fact, BELONGS TO A FRIEND OF DATO SERI ANWAR IBRAHIM, whom had given him the access (the keys and entering card, both presumably) to the apartment; according to one news report.
"Yes, I SAW HIM enter once or twice, but this was quite a while ago. He came in a vehicle not commonly available in
The SEXUAL REPORT against DATO’ SERI ANWAR IBRAHIM has been classified as SODOMY.
This was the first time police have revealed that investigations had started after earlier saying that the allegations were mere heresay.
Yesterday, Deputy Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar put to rest speculation about the investigations.
"The case has been classified as sodomy," he told the New Straits Times, adding that he could not comment further as investigations were still going on.
Checks yesterday (by NSTP) also revealed that doctors at the
Tuesday, 1 July 2008
SAIFUL BUKHARI GETS THE MOST NEEDED SUPPORTS ADDING NEW PERCEPTION AND PERSPECTIVE INTO ANWAR IBRAHIM'S STANDS
(Read here) (and here) (and of course here too)
"We've got no help or connections with Umno. All he wanted to do is to expose the heinous crime."